Please allow up to 20 working days for your parcel to be returned to Outfitbook and processed. We will send you a confirmation email once it has been processed. If you haven’t heard any communication from us after the 20 working day, please contact our customer service with your order number and details of the items returned.
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us (except grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed or any other item that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons) within 15 days of receiving your order.
Make sure your items are in the original condition :
- the items are unworn and unwashed
- if shoes, the items are unworn and show no signs of wear
- the items have all tags attached
- you take good care to avoid the transfer of make-up
- You must return the shoes in their original shoebox without using it as the packaging (no tape on the shoebox)
Important : Please attach your invoice together with the item you are returning in the parcel your order arrived in and securely packed. If you can’t print your invoice, please, put a paper in the package with these infos:
For FRANCE, SPAIN, BELGIUM and LUXEMBOURG orders : You can use our prepaid return label. When using the prepaid label your return will cost you a fee that vary by country. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Shipping charges and links below :
Our return address :
Our return address :
749 AVENUE VIDIER
It can usually take up to 20 working days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your return to be delivered to our warehouse and processed.
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve completed your return, letting you know whether a refund has been processed.
Any refund will automatically be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days, depending on your payment method/bank account.
We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original box or bag, as long as they’re securely packed. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you at your expense.
If you’re unlucky enough to receive a faulty/incorrect item, please email our customer service, one member of our team will gladly help you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a return or an order you want to send back, please send an email to our team : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a different item you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order. See "How do I return an item" for details on how to send items back to us.
If you changed your mind, you can return your items to us, provided:
- Item must be returned within 15 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed
- Grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned due to health and hygiene reasons
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and must not show any signs of wear
- Items must have all tags attached
- Items must be returned at the customer’s expense
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Outfitbook
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us (except grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed or any other item that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons) within 15 days of receiving your order. Make sure your items are in the original condition.
We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy.
Yes, if you want to return your items, the return are at your (the customer) expense.