- What personal information do we collect.
- Why do we collect your personal information.
- What are you rights regarding data security.
- What technology and information do we use to individualize and synchronize our services and contains for a safe, easy and unique shopping experience.
- What technology and data do we use for advertising purpose.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The data we collect are data you communicate to us when using our services, communicating with us, creating an OUTFITBOOK account, placing an order and therefore provide us with your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, delivery address and also data associated to the payment method.
Information about your computer hardware and software is also automatically collected by us when you use our website. We also have access to the history of your activity on our website, such as the items seen and liked, your order history and your commination with our customer service.
Your personal information can be collected when:
- You create an account on our website.
- You put item(s) in your shopping cart.
- You buy our item online.
- You subscribe to our newsletter or alerts.
- You fill up an online return form.
- You contact our customer service no matters which means (email, online chat, social media, ect).
- You participate to promotional event.
- You write a comment or opinion on an item.
- You share your opinion with a friend by sending an email from an item file/page.
- You share your opinion through different platform such as social medias or review platform.
- You fill up a form collecting personal information.
- You subscribe to or ask for a promotional code (for example, student code by sending your Student card).
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Orders, deliveries, returns and refund management.
We collect and use personal information that are useful to our business organization, such as your orders management, the delivery of your orders, the treatment of your potentials returns and your refunds.
- Customer service relationship
To be able to communicate with you concerning your orders, invoices and any inquiries to the customer service.
- Individualise Shopping experience
We use your personal information in order to provide you with an individualise shopping experience and in order to enhance the quality of our services by offering personalised advertisement on our website (all the information used to create this advertisements are using pseudonyms and we never use data clearly identifying you).
- Fraud Prevention
The personal information collected are also used to prevent to fraud, such as credit card fraud for example. Outfitbook is entitled to verify personal information communicated by the customer when placing an order and to use all the necessary means to the verification of the banking details provided as belonging to the person ordering to avoid any scam payment. This verification may be done by asking a proof of ID or proof of address. Without a suitable proof, Outfitbook is entitled to cancel the order placed by the customer.
3. MARKETING COMMUNICATION
We offer a newsletter subscription which goals is to inform you about our current and upcoming offers. By subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive information associated to this one by email or text message.
You can unsubscribe the newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of our emails.
4. HOW ARE YOUR DARA USED TO ADVERTISING PURPOSES?
We collect and use data when you are navigating on our website in order to help us offering you targeted advertisement and offers that are relevant to you. These advertisements are made thanks to the information we held (such as your search history for example). This allow us to better fulfil our customers’ needs and provide a better and exclusive shopping experience.
5. WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
6. WHAT IS YOUR RIGHT REGARDING DATA SECURITY?
In order to allow you to control our use of your personal data, you possess the following rights regarding Data security : Right of access by the data subject (article 15 GDPR), Right to rectification (article 16 GDPR), Right to erasure (article 17 GDPR), Right to restriction of processing (article 18 GDPR), Right to data portability (article 20 GDPR), Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (article 77 GDPR), Right to object (article 21 GDPR). If you wish to apply your rights in terms of Data security, you can contact our team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
8. HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We can assure you we are taking all the disposition necessary to protect the security of your personal information, and this in order to avoid the distortion, the obliteration or the access by a non-authorised third parties of those data. Encryption and anonymization are two methods used to avoid that. All the personal information being confidential, their access is strictly limited to Outfitbook team members who are linked by a duty of confidentiality.
10. CONTACT US