You will be offered several deliveries options.
1. These options differ depending on where you are placing your order from. For more details on deliveries, please consult the following link: https://outfitbook.fr/en/pages/pays-de-livraison
2. Delivery charges will be applied in addition to the prices shown on the items you wish to purchase. The delivery costs differ according to the option you have chosen (delivery country and method). The delivery times indicated upon acceptance of the order are only indicative. They are in no way guaranteed and failure to deliver or ship on time does not engage the responsibility of Outfitbook, nor entail the obligation to pay any compensation or penalty for delay, nor justify the cancellation of the order.
3. You must provide a complete and accurate delivery address. In order to avoid any confusion, you must indicate the delivery address as well as the name of the recipient. We cannot be held responsible for a package delivered to the wrong address or to the wrong person if you have incorrectly provided your delivery details.
4. Delivery is made by direct delivery of the product to the consumer or by depositing the package in the letterbox, at the address indicated when placing the order online. It is up to the consumer to check the condition of the delivered product in the presence of the delivery person and, in the event of damage or missing items, to make reservations on the delivery slip or on the transport receipt, and possibly to refuse the product and notify the seller thereof.
5. In the event of an unsuccessful home delivery, the package may be dropped off at a parcel shop. The consumer must collect its parcel within 10 days. After this period, the package will be returned to us and a handling charge of 4 € will be deducted from the refund. The initial delivery costs will not be refundable (see: 7.4). In the event of unsuccessful home delivery, the package may be left at a pick-point point.
6. If the consumer selects delivery to a Parcel shop or post office, he must collect his package within 10 days. After this period, the package will be returned to us and a handling charge of 4€ will be deducted from the refund. The initial delivery costs will not be refundable (see: 7.4).
7. Please note that in addition to the item price and delivery charges for your order, your country of residence may require you to pay customs and import charges. For more information, please contact your local customs office and inquire about applicable duties and taxes before placing your order. These taxes and customs charges are not attributable to us and we are not responsible for them. If you refuse to pay these taxes or are unable to collect your order and this one is returned to us, we will ask you to pay all costs incurred.
8. We do our best to ensure that delivery times are met, but there may be times when delays may occur due to factors beyond our control; for example, due to delay of postal services, weather, customs clearances, or other unforeseen circumstances.
9. Please note, we are unable to deliver during public holidays, Christmas or New Years. On these dates, deliveries will take longer than usual.
10. After delivery, you are required to immediately check whether it is complete and whether the goods are damaged. You must also make sure that the delivered goods correspond to your order. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the order, or of a defective item, you must inform our customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours.